About Me

My photo
I am Teresa Chinn RN founder of #NurChat and I am passionate about healthcare communication through social media.

Tuesday 19 June 2012

Keep Calm ....


I have announced this evening that I will be leaving the employment of Newcross Healthcare Solutions who run @NurChat and the NurChat blog....... but please remain calm …..

Newcross Healthcare Solutions via @NurChat will continue to nurse twitter chatter every other Tuesday, Marketing Manager and Brand Custodian Sarah Gill will be taking over from here on in supported by Newcross Nurse Donna Mullikan. They are both lovely and I ask that you support them in their embarkation into the Nurse Twitterverse.

In addition to this I will not be disappearing into a Twitter black hole but continuing to support the #NurChat community. I have always advocated the need for a comprehensive community approach to nursing and social media and I will continue to do so. I will be taking a 360 approach to nursing and social media and supporting, connecting and driving the nurse community to achieve this. I have some wonderful new projects that I will be announcing over the next two weeks that will enable better communication, sharing of resources and support of nurses. I also want to be able to start spreading the good social media word and how social media can be valuable to our profession and to healthcare.

I would like to say that the success of #NurChat is down to all of you and I would like to thank you for all the valuable contributions that you have made to the community – I am proud of you all and what you have achieved. Moving forward I would like to invite every #NurChatter to take ownership of this community and to join in any future #NurChat projects ..... I look forward to working with each and every one of you.


3 comments:

  1. daniel marsden19 June 2012 at 23:53

    Congratulations on all that you have achieved with #nurchat. We'll look forward to hearing about your new projects!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Daniel for your kind words and i will certainly keep you updated

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Post is Really Wonderful Information, Thanks For Sharing This Post, Please Share Some More post.
    Travel Nurse Jobs
    Travel Nursing Jobs

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment on the blog, everything adds value!