About Me

My photo
I am Teresa Chinn RN founder of #NurChat and I am passionate about healthcare communication through social media.

Sunday 17 July 2011

Getting more nurses talking ...

It has been truly amazing how #nurseuk has taken off and it is lovely to see that other nurses are using #nurseuk now. However sometimes in order to go forwards we have to take a step or two back ... A conversation that I had on twitter set me thinking that a lot of nurses may be missing out as they do not know how to use twitter effectively. Therefore I have decided to take a leap backwards and I have produced a nurses guide to tweeting.
This guide is intended to help nurses to get the best out of twitter so that they can continue to listen, ask and share effectively.

So what next ...

Share and send this guide to friends and colleagues allowing them to start using twitter to aid with their professional development. Our little nurse community is fab but the more it grows the more experience and knowledge we can share. Tweet, Facebook, email and text this link to other nurses ...

http://www.slideshare.net/AgencyNurse/nurses-guide-to-using-twitterppt-2 

This is a great and exciting concept that we can all benefit from. Keep sharing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment on the blog, everything adds value!